Sponsored

            

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Perfect Trade

Earlier this week, I put in a trade. I was not sure how it would come out, but it turned out to be great. I called it the "perfect trade". I sold EUR/USD at the top, and I am sad that I am considering to close the trade. It made me 300 pips in just few days.



The image of the trade.







I have not closed the trade yet, but I am heading now to the account to close it or to put a stop.

I decided not to play the game of going in and out trading it on shorter time scale. Instead I held for multiple days. It paid.

Conclusion: If you hold longer, you will make more. More pips, with less effort, and less time spent in front of a computer, and less problems with your trades being stopped out.

Long live the dollar (when I am holding it). And long live any currency you are currently holding long of.

Before I leave you, visit these two sources of information:
1) a free trading course that you may find useful:

Click to Read Forex Trading Course

2) A lesson that was useful in the perfect trade discussed in this note:
Click to Read Lesson


Happy trading,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home