Sponsored

            

Sunday, June 22, 2008

How to make money EVEN when others are losing their shirts (June 22, 2008)

Fellow stock traders and investors,

Warning, Warning, Warning!

Trading and investing is a business! Like any business, there are rules to follow and systems to establish to make money.
If you want to trade or invest, you should understand that you are in business. Therefore you have to learn to build and run a trading and investing business.

The question you should pose is a different question than the one I posed in the title. That is: How to make money in the stock market PARTICULARLY when others are losing their shirts?

Remember that the only reason you buy and sell stocks is to make money. But you need the right methods, tools, and strategies before you make your move.

To be successful you need to learn:

1. How the financial markets and the stock really work.
2. How to manage your trading and investment business
3. How to finance your trading and investment business.
4. How to grow your business.
5. How to structure your business from a legal point of view to optimize tax and other liabilities.

In other words you need an education, and proven methods, systems and tools.

A unique aspect of trading and investing from a profit point of view is that once you have know how to run a small operation in way that you have positive and safe rate of return, you can easily scale your operation and grow your business.

But how you go about developing a trading business that leads (even at a small scale) a positive and safe rate of return?

That is one the reasons, I decided to write about this topic, as I have developed my own methods in this area.

If you want me to share with my knowledge, feel free to email me and I will add you to the list of blog readers whom I am sharing with secrets I cannot write about in too many details in a public blog.

I think that you will be surprised by what I know that you have not had a chance to know yet.

To reach just send an email to stocksprofessor@gmail.com

Happy trading

PS: Did you know that there is a way to invest in stocks where you are guaranteed to never lose your capital?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home