Sponsored

            

Friday, June 27, 2008

Stocks trading, Forex trading, currency trading, Friday June 27

At the end of the day today, I entered into some positions. I will state them and then explain the rationale, and provide an update. All positions are winnners so far:

The following positions were entered into:

1. Sell EUR/USD in area of 1.5760
2. Buy half position size of Nasdaq 100 tracking EFT (NDX index, NQ futures contract)

Position 2 is up in after hours.

Position is up 40 PIPS as I type this. Thefore great money in short time.

How did I think? The price moves to find buyer (on the way down and sellers on the way up). That is what it did today for equities (sell off) and buying of EUR/USD.

Now if I can time where the stronger sellers of EUR/USD are, it means that I can predict a rebound of the dollar (even if for just few hours).

Rebound of dollar is perceived as bearish for commoditities, and since the market is worried about inflation, this will be a signal for sellers of stocks to move to the side and possibly encourage some bargain hunters.

This means the morning session of tomorrow Friday would see an upmove, and I will sell my position in that upmove, and then short when I see weakness.

As for the EUR/USD it is already making 40 pips which is $400 on each lot a trader can open.

There are other reasons for going long the stock market and shorting eur/usd which are rooted in some trading secrets I possess.

I will be glad to share with you these secrets and include you in my by invitation only blog. Just send me an email to:

stocksprofessor@gmail.com

Empty emails are fine, but feel free to write what you please.


Happy trading,

PS:

I will be glad to share with you these secrets and include you in my by invitation only blog. Just send me an email to:

stocksprofessor@gmail.com

Empty emails are fine, but feel free to write what you please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home